Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Asian Humor part1

Chinese going to america

Once, there was 3 chinese people who wanted to go to America.
Their names were Bu, Chu, and Fu. Since these names would sound
awfully weird, Bu said, "I'll change me name to Buck, adding ck
to the end." Chu then said, "then I'll become Chuck." After a
long pause, Fu said, "I guess I'll go back to China."


You know you're Asian if...

-Your parents still tried to get you into places half-price saying you were 12 when you were really 15
-Everyone thinks you're "Chinese" no matter what part of Asia your ancestors were from
-You've had a bowl haircut at one point in your life
-You've learned to keep bargaining even if the prices are rock bottom
-You've had to eat parts of animals they don't even put in hot dogs
-Your ancestors 1000 generations back invented the back scratcher
-An Asian woman comes on campus and people ask: "Is that your mother?" Well then, "Is it your sister?"
-Your relatives' houses smell like incense, mothballs or both
-Everyone thinks you're good at math
-You have to call just about all your parent's friends "Auntie and Uncle"
-You own a rice cooker or two
-You buy soy sauce by the gallon
-Your family owns butcher knives bigger than your head

1 comment:

J said...

Fu said, " I guess I'll go back to China "

lol!
ha-ha-ha!

Nice one!


- ML -